SmartMEX is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please look carefully at this privacy statement so that you know why and how we collect your data, and how we will use it.
The statement includes:
- How we use your personal information;
- How long we store your personal information;
- Information on marketing statements;
- Your rights;
- Other relevant information on privacy;
- Changes to how we protect your privacy;
- How to contact us.
If you have questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) We process your account data (“account data”). Account data may include your name and e-mail address, phone number, and other data that you provide when you purchase goods or services, as well as your purchase history. This data is collected directly from you. We are processing account data to ensure the functioning of the home page in order to provide our services, ensure the security of the site and services, and contact you. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the mutual contract and/or the conclusion of the contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the monitoring and improvement of our home page and services.
(2) We process information related to the provision of our services on our website (“transaction data”). Transaction data may include your contact information and transaction information. Transaction data is processed in order to supply goods and provide services as well as maintain proper accounting of these transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the mutual contract and/or the conclusion of the contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the administration of our home page trade.
(3) We may process the information you submit to subscribe to our email messages and news (“messaging data”). The messaging data is processed to send you the relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent. Also, if we have already sold you goods or provided services on our home page and you have no objections, we can process the messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely to maintain and improve the relationship with customers.
(4) We can process the information in relation to any statement you send to us (“correspondence data”). Correspondence data may include communication content and communication-related metadata. If the communication starts in the communication forms on our home page, the home page will generate metadata related to the correspondence. Correspondence data is processed in order to contact you and keep records. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the correct management of our homepage and business, the provision of a common and high-quality consultation practice and the settlement of disagreements between you and our employees.
(5) We may process your personal data, as indicated in this statement, if it is necessary to comply with or defend legal claims, regardless of whether they arise in court, administrative or other out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legal interests, namely our rights, as well as the protection and provision of your and other persons’ rights.
(6) In addition to the specific purposes for which we are entitled to process your personal data, as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data in cases where such processing is necessary to ensure compliance with our legal obligation.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
Your personal data, which we process for any specific purpose or purposes, is not stored for longer than is required for such purpose or purposes.
Sometimes we cannot specify exactly how long we will keep your personal data for. For example, access data will be stored for as long as it is required for special purposes. We are authorized to keep your personal data if it is necessary to comply with our binding legal obligations.
Usually cookies do not contain any information that could identify the user, however your personal information that is at our disposal may be related to information obtained or stored by cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
- External sources
- Browser settings
- Our website cookies
(1) Cookies from service providers
- our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use website content. If you don’t want your browser to use Analytics, you can install Google Analytics browser add-on. If you want to learn more about Google Analytics and privacy, click here.
(2) How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow users to decline or delete cookies. The steps may vary depending on the browser and its version. The following information describes how to block or delete cookies on service providers’ websites: Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may have an impact on your experience, and you may not be able to take advantage of some of the benefits of our website.
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We are likely to change this statement from time to time to reflect on how we process your data. If we introduce significant changes, we will inform you about it on our website or other means, for example by sending an email, so that you can review changes before further use of our website.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
You can contact our privacy specialists by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org